If you are a Kodi user, then you can definitely use some popular and famous kodi addons for watching Movies, TV Shows, Sports, etc. If you open some movies or TV Shows from the addons like exodus, then it will load the list of servers available for streaming the particular videos. Did you ever notice an openload in the list of servers? I am very sure you will notify it. Suppose, if you want to select openload server for streaming, it will display an openload popup box which can be requesting for openload pairing. It’s nothing but the stream authorization which has been provided by https://openload.co/pair.
You can fix this openload pair kodi error in just few minutes. Follow this article carefully to fix the above said error.
What is Openload.co pair kodi error?
If you want to play the video, then the authorization is required. So, you have to visit the olpair site to authorize your device on the network: https://olpair.com and then click on the pair option.
What is the necessary for Openload Pairing?
If you want to know this, you have to assume that an openload.co as a server for hosting the movies. There is a huge demand for watching movies and TV Shows; if so many users can open the server at the same time then it would crash. In order to overcome this problem, the concept of stream authorization has been introduced. In that, you would need to pair your network. Once you have paired your network, then you can enjoy the free streaming of movies for only 4 hours. Once the 4hours time will gets over, then you need to pair it again. Likewise, you have to pair your IP for every 4 hours and keep on watching movies.
How to fix Openload.co pair kodi error?
- First of all, you have to make sure that you have connected your streaming device and your mobile / pc on the same network.
- Then you can open your web browser and enter the URL as https://olpair.com/
- Now you will find something like the one as Pair your device to use openload with 3rd party applications.
- Here you have to click on the “I’m not a robot” to verify you are a human. Once you have done the captcha verification process, then you can click on pair option to complete the stream authentication.
- That’s it. When it gets paired then you will get a success message as Your IP is currently paired. You are now able to use openload with 3rd party applications.
You can now enjoy the openload with any 3rd party applications without any issues. You have to remember that, you have to pair your IP with the server for every 4 hours. Otherwise you can’t streaming your contents.
Here in this article, we can clearly explains how to fix olpair kodi error with detailed installation steps. You can try these steps to fix the error. If you have any queries, Kindly do let us know via the comments box.